Describe what you want ?
What is your business name?
In a sentence or two, describe what your business does
Select your business industrySelect the types of logos you likePlease choose up to 3 different options you might like explored.
Your company name in a stylised type/font becomes the logo.
An image or shape that is easily recognizable is used to represent your business.
An abstract shape or symbol is used to convey the values of your business.
Letters/initials from your business name are used to create a logo.
Business name enveloped by a pictorial element or shape.
A character or mascot to represent your business.
Representing trends from the internet including gradients, rounded corner etc.
What values should your logo communicate?
- Feminine – Masculine
- Young – Mature
- Luxury – Economical
- Modern – Classic
- Playful – Serious
- Loud – Quiet
- Simple – Complex
- Subtle – Obvious
Do you have any specific colors in mind? Colors
Common associations in Western culture
- Passion, Anger, Vigor, Love, Danger
- Knowledge, Energy, Joy, Intellect, Youth
- Fertility, Wealth, Healing, Success, Growth
- Purity, Healing, Perfection, Clean, Virtue
- Knowledge, Trust, Tranquility, Calm, Peace, Cool
- Fear, Secrecy, Formal, Luxury
- Royalty, Wisdom, Spirituality, Imagination
- Creativity, Invigoration, Unique, Stimulation
- Balance, Sophistication, Neutrality, Uncommitted
Where will your logo be used?
- Print (Business cards, letterheads, brochures etc)
- Online (Website, online advertising, banner ads etc)
- Merchandise (Mugs, T-shirts etc)
- Signs (Including shops, billboards etc)
Do you have any images, sketches or documents that might be helpful?
E.g.Your current logo, photos, illustrations, content, layout ideas etc.
Anything else you’d like to communicate?
E.g.Demographics of your target audience: age, gender, location, education etc.
Information about your target audience: interests, lifestyle, behaviour, values etc.
Tip:If you have a slogan you would like incorporated then let our designers know here as well.